• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 11/15/2004 12:12:00 PM)|
Comment: “Sleep on the floor wit da nines pointed at the door.” That’s the type of vibe this joint is on. I know you cats have been desperately waiting for that street sh*t, and Medina Green is here to deliver. I’ve been feeling dukes since “Crosstown Beef” from Soundbombing 2. Beat is fire. Lyrics are fire. TRUST ME! Check this sh*t: the clock is ticking…
Name: LooseMindFan (Posted: 11/3/2004 4:27:00 PM)
Comment: This intense beat accompanied by my new commercial fav Medina Green is in key and very street with sick production. This cut made me pick up my trombone and start riffin' with the changes. Feeling this- don't sleep!