BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Abstrakt05 (Posted: 11/19/2005 7:04:00 PM)
Summary: Come On Mos
Comment: After Mos def's last cd that was garbage I am starting to lose faith in him. As Kweli is consistently coming out with nice records, Mos seems to be going in a different direction. Let's hope that new Blackstar CD comes soon, hearing Kweli on the same track may force Mos to step it back up.
|Name: Slang (Posted: 10/13/2005 2:29:00 PM)|
Comment: Consisting of Mos Def and his cousin DCQ (remember the Urban Thermodynamics project?) among others, Medina Green returneth with another single. The beat resonates with monotony and has little variation, yet still manages to maintain that classic Brooklyn bounce. One of those simple beats that works. Mos fans looking for a hot verse will find no such thing here, but this is still worth a listen.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Medina Green; Mos Def||Found: 4|