BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: sayez-ones (Posted: 11/14/2002 8:15:00 PM)
Comment: This is definitely not what I expected from Buckwild, or a track that features Guru. For God sakes, what is Ill Kid Records thinkin' droppin' some wack sh#t like this? I'm disgusted!
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Remember when the Ill Kid Records compilation back in the day showcased talented artists like Jeru The Damaja and Bahamadia? If Mendoughza is what I can expect from Ill Kid in the future, I'll pass. The title of this track just screams originality. "Club Banga" is basically another clichéd, tired "club" track. Buckwild's production is boring and watered-down, and the addition of Guru on the track just further shows how terrible Mendoughza are on the mic. They're lyrics are the same tired sludge about the club and "thugging" that have been done by many other mediocre MC's before. This "sh*t" isn't "hot to def," it's been done to death. Put some effort and originality into your next track guys.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Mendoughza; Guru; Gang Starr||Found: 15|