• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Pimp Lord Adrian (Posted: 9/30/2003 9:01:00 AM)
Summary: I Have To Agree...
Comment: Great beat and some ok lyrics makes this song really worth listening too.
|Name: Knowledge (Posted: 12/5/2002 11:24:00 AM)|
Comment: Menteroja does a fine job of holding his listener's attention here while trying to get his hip-hop "revolution" started. The beat is ill and he rides it throughout with battle-mode precision, but again Menteroja's rhymes are too cluttered and lack cohesion. When and if Menteroja develops vocally, rest assured he would definitely turn some heads. In addition, production is on point and this newcomer will no doubt cause a few cases of whiplash with his work behind the boards.