• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Gari (Posted: 7/17/2009 8:03:00 PM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Comment: How dope is this, the beat is so jamn on so many levels, honest Eric Sermon is a beast, and if I were to pick a single prod to produce an album, it'll be Eric, among all the Ye's/Nep's Rza, Dre's Chemist, this dude just has a sound thats so jamn
Name: newrappz (Posted: 5/18/2009 4:16:00 AM; Partial IP: .2.120.213)
Comment: this sounds ill...just as the last one did..those that keep saying the 1st the 1st..this album is on par..remember it is 2009..