BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: NDLindrup (Posted: 6/1/2007 3:35:00 PM)
Summary: MF Doom Is Legendary
Comment: I have yet to find an Doom beat that I dislike. It's rare when you find a producer that can rap as well as make beats. One of my favorite DOOM songs of all time. Recommended!
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 11/18/2002 8:09:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: M.F. Doom is just one of the illest minds out there. I find it impossible to fathom Doom's ability to rhyme over all types of beats and this time The Prof. breaks him off a little sumptin'. The Prof. went deep into the dungeon to pull out this strident beat with morose bass and snide claps. Metal Fingers grips the steel with uncouth dexterity, "All this trouble for a tall glass of OE, drink it all fast and make your whore ass foamy." Although you begin to feel Doom's inner ire you wonder if holmes would be better off if he were ďAll Outta Ale."
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: M.F. DOOM||Found: 13|