BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: j6n (Posted: 1/30/2005 10:40:00 AM)
Summary: Short But Sweet.
Comment: If you are familiar with Doom, then you should already be listening to this joint instead of wasting your time reading this review. Trust, this is about as good as it gets.
Name: poppalarge (Posted: 11/17/2004 1:49:00 PM)
Summary: What Can You Say It's Doom!!
Comment: Dope! - is all I have to say!
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 11/15/2004 12:12:00 PM)|
Comment: DOOM's long awaited LP on Rhymesayers is finally dropping. From what I heard MM..Food is nice. The whole album uses food as metaphors for different aspects of DOOM's life. Different concept, but what else would you expect from Metal Face? As far as this track, it sounds like standard DOOM, so either you'll love it or you won't really feel it. DOOM handles the production, which is nice with the drums provided by a beatbox. Good ish, check it out.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: M.F. DOOM||Found: 14|