• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: The Flash (Posted: 4/27/2005 8:34:00 PM)
Summary: I Luh's This Sh*t
Comment: Weird but dope. Some ol' crazy outer space shit. The beat? I don't even have the words to describe it. Geedorah kills it, Jet Jaguar brings the killer mongoose, Fantastik kills it with the art of intimidation, artificial insemenation, insanity! This is my shit.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: As far as production is concerned, nobody is as experimental as M.F. Doom -- nobody. With that said, those of you used to non altering loops might be scared off by M.F. Doom's production. If the beat on "No Snakes Alive" doesn't engage you the first time around, keep on listening -- check out the stretching noises and enjoy the expanding instrumental. All snakes slithering out there better await their execution by M.F. Doom and co. over this pace changing creation.