• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 2/3/2005 10:47:00 AM)|
Comment: Ahh Grimm, makes everything better. This song is so old school and I love the fact that people are still making jams for all us heads that grew up on styles like this. It reminds me of old classics like "Call Me D-Nice," or "The Lumberjack" by Prime Minister Pete Nice & Daddy Rich. Either way, Grimm's flows are tight, the chorus rocks with "The Choice Is Yours" nod and I love all the samples that are used throughout the song. You really can't go wrong.
Name: djplanet (Posted: 1/29/2005 1:40:00 PM)
Summary: I'd Say Buy Used.
Comment: I had mixed feelings about this record. The vocals are pretty likeable, although not really my style. And the production with an all too familiar blues loop doesn't work for me. MF Grimm almost requires a dark ‘Mobb Deep’ style track for his vocal tone and rhyme style. That would have worked out a lot better I think.
Name: g521 (Posted: 1/26/2005 1:50:00 AM)
Summary: Tight Grimm Track
Comment: Nice B.I.G. sample along with that with unmistakable Grimm flow. It makes for another tight jam from the MF man. Can't wait ‘till 'American Hunger.'