• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: yewtew (Posted: 3/2/2007 12:28:00 PM)
Comment: This track is deep as well as cool. The rareness of this track adds to its appeal. It's not on MF Grimm's "American Hunger" LP--although we were told that it would be. Play this track, then play the song 'still my love' from the aforementioned LP. Enjoy!
Name: visionzmp (Posted: 11/19/2006 11:37:00 PM)
Summary: Nice Lyrical Skill
Comment: A gritty Hip-Hop anthem coming from Monster Islands originals, bringing the east coast back into the light.
Name: strictlyoldskool (Posted: 3/11/2005 4:58:00 PM)
Summary: Straight From The Heart
Comment: If you want straight up real sh*t - look no further. With lyrics that clearly come from the heart, MF Grimm deserves more recognition than he is getting. If you don't know what this cat has been through in his life you need to do a frigging google search on the man and get educated. The combination of Grimm's lyrics and Doom's production makes this a MUST for any real hip hop lovers crates.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 2/3/2005 10:47:00 AM)|
Comment: From the mellow piano to the vocal sample used in the chorus, my man DOOM has hooked it up again. Grimm drops his usual flows that match the jazzy vibe. All I can say is...I love it when the M.F. boys get together and this track is no exception.
Name: g521 (Posted: 1/26/2005 1:55:00 AM)
Summary: MF + MF = Dope
Comment: Been bumpin' this track. It's slow but it flows. MF goin 4 gold!