• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: the real dick fitswell (Posted: 7/6/2004 11:20:00 AM)
Summary: Tight To Me
Comment: Anyone who can take a beatless loop and flip it like this gets an "ok" in my book. Lyrics are creepy, which fits this perfectly. Too bad peeps don't give some stuff a chance. Their loss...
Name: hanus (Posted: 1/31/2003 2:23:00 PM)
Summary: Yet Again
Comment: M.F. Doom is a maniac on the boards. Slowing and speeding this creepy loop which is once again laced with kicks and snares. Grimm puts his poetry to work on this track with numerous references to God and the Devil. Quite a dope track!
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Unless there is some crazy deep artistic explanation that would explain this whole speed thing I will have to give the 86 to this track. The beat is really fat but being as noddable a loop as it is, the fact that it is a nod-tease it really does not impress me. Nice effort, bad timing.