• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: yewtew (Posted: 3/2/2007 12:34:00 PM)
Summary: Take 'em To War
Comment: Major! This is the track that made me interested in his music. I first thought that this song was mostly about murder. After listening to it many times, I realize that its mostly about battling other rappers. Go figure. His other song 'Gingerbread Man' is about murder.
Name: aceyalonestarks (Posted: 9/2/2003 11:03:00 AM)
Summary: The Reaper Doing What He Does Best
Comment: Regardless of all the things going on in his life to make him change his moniker from MF to GM, this track should no doubt be one of his calling cards. Pure dopeness from Mr. Carey.
Name: hanus (Posted: 1/31/2003 2:19:00 PM)
Comment: This song is pure Grimm. Grimm lets all his anger and hatred for the world out on this track. Doom's beat is like a bat out of hell to pump Grimm up to the fullest. A f*ckin dope track!
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Right from the first eerie chord, it is undeniable that this is going to be slammin'. General Grimm breaks down the war tactics and penalties that face all opposition. If you couldn't tell already, M.F. Doom provides the melodic, break-heavy beat in grand fashion to compliment Grimm's heavy lyrical composition. Again, this 12" is a must have… for anyone, nuff said.