• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: This track illustrates an essential yet seldom followed production guideline. If your instrumental is going to be fueled by solely one loop, make sure it’s a dope one. Too many joints nowadays hit a brick wall by gambling on one flimsy loop to carry the track. Simplicity in production is a good thing… -and MHz show that all it takes to pull this off is a little taste. Tasty indeed is this cut, which thrives on one sick-ass, brain-tickling bassline under some silky smooth keystrokes. Over the grade-A beats, comes a raw, aggressive flow that continues to draw you into the energetic track. So, for those of you who slept on their first 12” (which I am guilty of), don’t expect to get any rest in round two, because this release is sure to keep all eyes and ears wide open.