• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Slug Se7en (Posted: 12/12/2005 11:12:00 PM)
Comment: "I've seen tighter wrappers on a candy bar" can't get much better then that. Copywrite is raw, wish Mhz was still together.
Name: noggles (Posted: 8/10/2004 2:19:00 AM)
Summary: Hotter Than 7 Nana's On Heat
Comment: With Copy and Jakki on the mic, you already know this is gonna be worth checkin’ and with RJD2 doin’ the track, you’re already a criddler if you haven’t peeped this shit yet. Raw shit, beat matches the verses… good stuff.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: If I were to construct a pros and cons chart to evaluate this track, it would be extremely lopsided. ‘Rocket Science’ is so overwhelmingly dope, I don’t even know how or where to start the jocking. As a DJ, I’ll normally absorb the instrumental track before trying to digest the lyrics. But in this case, the angry, authoritative rhymes seized my undivided attention before the kicks and snares could even register. By no means, though, was the beat left neglected. The shining standard of quality spills over into the production, catching you off guard with random, varying fills and one funky, prominent guitar loop. I can’t imagine anyone frowning upon this one, but if the ‘doper-than-thou’ battle rhymes do rub you the wrong way, MHz offer this response: “If I offend you, f#ck you. I intend to.” Ahhh…Ditto, my man.
Name: Lyrikally Infinite (Posted: 3/26/2002 9:34:00 PM)
Comment: This song is so ill that if you're in the same atmospherical boundaries as this instrumental, you'll be affected by dope-polluted air.