• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Ceekay (Posted: 2/28/2005 11:33:00 AM)
Summary: These Kids Are So Sick They Need A Thermometer Instead Of A Mic
Comment: They need to get signed and blow up because rap right now is sooo bad it hurts. They bring the sickness.
Name: UndagroundBBoy7 (Posted: 4/15/2004 3:11:00 PM)
Summary: Jakki Is Siiiiiick!!!
Comment: His lyrics are crazy as......yeah. I never heard anyone flow the way he does. His style has nasty rhymes too, sometimes funny because of the fact of it's dirty meaning.
Name: hanus (Posted: 1/24/2003 12:26:00 PM)
Comment: This track is witty. The puchlines are hillarious. The reviewer is right about the beat, very loungable. Jakki and Copy haven't put out a better collabo yet.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: I hope Jakki is grateful for the gem Copywrite has blessed him and all of us with. This instrumental really gives you a loungy, jazz club type of vibe. I wish Copywrite's verse was a little longer, but then again this is Jakki's cut. Still, lines like, "Christ himself said I'm nice as hell" leave you yearning for more.
Name: Lyrikally Infinite (Posted: 7/31/2002 9:06:00 PM)
Summary: I Can't Stop Listening To This Track
Comment: Damn!!! I can't stop listening to this track. This track keeps me motivational, enough to write lyrics & freestyle. Word!!!