• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: blowme (Posted: 9/19/2010 11:29:00 PM; Partial IP: 178.128.16)
Comment: Hand over balls- these guys are sack holders wanna be DBs
Name: Maureece (Posted: 1/16/2009 1:52:00 PM; Partial IP: 146.127.79)
Comment: You suck, this song sucks. You smoke more than bowls. Now go spend some more of your parents money.
Name: layah (Posted: 6/21/2008 11:59:00 PM; Partial IP: 121.127.89)
Comment: andover represent
exactly what we do
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: All you toakers are invited to the quiet, Boston suburb of Andover to “smoke them bowls” with Mic Stlyz. You would be hard struck to find a song more basic than this. Check out Mic Stlyz’s way of life: “Prepped-out shirt, prepped-out shoes, work makin’ prepped-out moves/me and my boys are some prepped out dudes.” Okay. We have been introduced to a new era of rich, suburban preppy rhymesayers who aren’t afraid to flaunt their country club lifestyle on wax. Even though the honestly can be appreciated, without any innovation, you don’t have much.