• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: MistaMilla (Posted: 11/6/2003 9:27:00 AM)
Summary: Willeyed Lad, Them There Charvers Are Shweet
Comment: Micranots are back on the scene and sick as f*ck.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 11/3/2003 6:39:00 PM)|
Comment: Don’t let this b-side be overshadowed by the huge tune opposite it. Much like its counterpart, “Heat” encompasses everything any true school hip-hop head wants to hear in a single. Prolific production, positive rhymes and pinpoint deliveries all contribute to the full feeling of dopeness on this cut. This record deserves to be sold out off of solely pre-orders.