• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Alex Farr (Posted: 4/26/2009 3:36:00 AM; Partial IP: 134.249.15)
Location: Oakland, California, USA
Comment: I kind of liked the old more hip-hop version, but this new version's good too. First heard it on KALX. College radio to the rescue.
Name: xclamation25 (Posted: 2/24/2004 6:14:00 AM)
Summary: Its Hiphop, Creative
Comment: I really liked this. It's hot. I will buy this. The track is hot and the lyrics is dope. This is a creative track, I even liked the hook. Mighty Casey and Jesusfreaks, keep doing your thing.
Name: hanus (Posted: 1/27/2004 11:38:00 AM)
Summary: Liquorland Is A Real Nice Plae
Comment: I copped the promo of this record for $3...you probably know Mighty Casey from the "White girls" video that has been played a few times on B.E.T.
this track is a true boozehound anthem that would have Tha Liks catching up on their drinking.......peep part 1 as well....
|Name: Gene Yuss (Posted: 1/4/2004 12:03:00 PM)|
Comment: This track is a banger until the hook kicks in as I'm just not feeling the accent in the hook. It would have been far doper, in my opinion, to have kept it simple and left the accent out. Mighty Casey and Eyal, "Jesus Freaks" drop a very nice beat. Along with Mighty Casey's dope vocals they work well in tandem. Get your own glimpse before you pass this up.