• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: DJ Raw (Posted: 2/10/2005 4:31:00 PM)
Summary: Prodigy Rips It Up
Comment: This is the shit im talking about. Tight beats and lyrics. Alchemist is wild!
Name: Leather neck (Posted: 7/16/2003 4:05:00 PM)
Summary: Alchemist-production God
Comment: Missin' Linx comes with some average lyrics but make up for them with their mean flows, but the Alchemist really kills this track. This is my favorite Alchemist track goiní right now, gets you pumped for sh*t, a great listen.
Name: i-know-good-hip-hop (Posted: 2/11/2003 3:32:00 PM)
Summary: Better Than Original
Comment: I love the sample with the horns and the hook. Prodigy is one of my all time favorites and Bumpy Knuckles doesn't let me down either.
|Name: iNCiSiON (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Although this track is pretty solid all-round, it isn't anything that will fully grab your attention and Prodigy from Mobb Deep only does the hook, which I found disappointing. The beat is quite nice, but the MCing isn't really that spectacular - although I have heard worse. This track won't do Missin' Linx any harm, but it probably wont do them much good either.