• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
|Name: ADM (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: "Soul Chips" is a new entry by Mission produced by His-Panik. This is a percussion-heavy composition that is just the type of old school-esque work an M.C. loves to spit over. Mission provides decent lyrics but does little to stand out against the beat. Don't get me wrong, however; this a definite strong outing.
Name: BenBombay13 (Posted: 4/21/2002 4:12:00 PM)
Summary: Classic Material
Comment: Both of these emcees represented with the lovely lyrics and the beats & cuttin' is nice.
Name: smiley319 (Posted: 4/12/2002 8:53:00 PM)
Summary: Ill Audio
Comment: This track is ill. Mission has put out another gem. It makes me feel like I'm rolling but with out the "E".
Name: Epidemic1200s (Posted: 4/9/2002 10:45:00 AM)
Comment: First off, I like the very live beat. Emcees Moe Pope and Raashan hold it down. Quality B-boy hiphop. If you like this don't front on their other shit. Peep Mission: 'One'