• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Rocket_Robinhood (Posted: 6/30/2004 2:04:00 AM)
Comment: This song is truely amazing. Think about it this way, they recorded this track back in the day when they were around 15-16 y.o. that ain't eazy. Neways, the idea was that they would make the song and then remake it when they had a more influencial label. This is why pt. II is such an amazing track, its built on by an original. well, peace....
Name: DJ RAW (Posted: 5/17/2004 3:59:00 PM)
Summary: Gangsta Sh*t
Comment: This is as good as the part II. I dont know why they didn't include it in the albulm.
Name: Killerbiscuits (Posted: 11/29/2003 3:08:00 PM)
Summary: Almost As Good As Pt 2...
Comment: Lyrics are along the same lines as the much more well-known Shook Ones Part II, but they almost sound better here. Beat is a nice jazzy rhythm, typical of Mobb Deep in 93-94. Nice track overall.
Name: dwg (Posted: 11/4/2003 3:25:00 AM)
Comment: Don't sleep on it. It's the first and itís the best. Mobb Deep doesn't f*ck around.
Name: TGODD (Posted: 9/17/2003 12:39:00 AM)
Comment: I can't even describe this song. Just check it, sh*t.