• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: msoc (Posted: 7/20/2014 6:52:00 AM; Partial IP: 195.88.172)
Comment: I love what Moka Only brings to hip hop; CONSISTENCY! The song is simplistic but pure nothing over the top. Heard it a couple of weeks ago so it's already in the mix.
Name: DJ Blendz (Posted: 7/13/2014 3:56:00 PM; Partial IP: 183.54.150)
Comment: ^^I'm liking your review's homey, nice…Funky fresh dope record!
Name: Dirty Porcelain (Posted: 7/11/2014 8:19:00 PM; Partial IP: 118.48.117)
Location: South Sandwich islands
Comment: I feel a little bad. I gave another track a lower rating for sounding too much like a certain Dilla song. This sounds like it's some Love Movement sh*t, but it doesn't remind me of any specific track. Plus Moka raps and does the beat so f*ck it, 5 mics er stars.