• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Young Buck (Posted: 6/2/2008 11:29:00 AM; Partial IP: 214.160.28)
Location: AtL, Ga.
Comment: Diz shit make me get up n Krump!!!
Name: KennEH! (Posted: 4/15/2008 8:22:00 AM; Partial IP: 236.227.26)
Location: Cambridge, ON
Comment: Nice stuff. Really gets me pumped. This song has real good rhymes.
Name: young (Posted: 4/18/2003 9:25:00 PM)
Summary: Just Hot!
Comment: This is real hip-hop cuz there are no fake rhymes. Straight classic!
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: When the Mash Out Posse asked "How about some hard-core?" quite awhile back, many complied. If you were one of those fans, listen up. Once again, M.O.P. has served up their trademark, rowdy flow. I've heard them rock over nicer beats, but this horn and bass drenched instrumental gets the job done. "Ante Up" is further evidence that M.O.P. is in fact one of the liveliest groups in hip-hop--check it out.
Name: BrotherSeanX (Posted: 7/23/2002 10:45:00 AM)
Comment: Awww... I canít give a report. I'm still crying because I havenít heard this joint in almost two years, and I FINALLY found it!!!