• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Allen (Posted: 7/16/2008 5:13:00 PM; Partial IP: .62.59.216)
Location: Houston, Texas
Comment: This is such an amazing song. The fact that M.O.P added an amazing rock element to an already awesome lyrical song makes for pure amazing.
Name: KennEH! (Posted: 4/15/2008 8:18:00 AM; Partial IP: 236.227.26)
Location: Cambridge, ON
Comment: I love how you guys went away form stereotypical Hip-Hop. Taking a chance and thinking outside then box, I like that. Some might not go for this, but they just not rock fans. I'm very choosy when it comes to Rap/Hip-Hop, and I must say you guys are the shit.
|Name: Slang (Posted: 8/11/2004 8:22:00 PM)|
Comment: Does it count as "thought-provoking" if the thought provoked was simply, "What the f*ck is going on?!" Even if the hard rock beat shocked me a little bit, after 10 years in the game who am I to tell them what to do? The flow on this track is just about as smooth as ever, yet for those "strictly hip-hop" fans the rock might be a little heavy to take. Regardless, innovation is key, and M.O.P. sure knows how to keep things fresh.