• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: UpStart (Posted: 3/3/2005 5:09:00 PM)
Comment: This beat has me banginí my head uncontrollably. M.O.P. has never been spectacular with lyrics, but they always do come sick with it and this is no exception.
Name: jordan10304 (Posted: 2/7/2005 4:28:00 PM)
Summary: Steady Banger
Comment: I understand why Stoneage ain't feeliní this joint but this is just one of those smooth, steady tracks that you just nod your head slowly to. No flash, no flair, it's MOP to the fullest. Straight up.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 2/3/2005 10:47:00 AM)|
Comment: I read the user reviews while I was listening to the track and I was surprised that everyone gave it a thumbs up. So I listened to the song over and over a couple of times just to make sure I wasn't missing something here but big thumbs down for me. I'm not feeling the lyrics, the rugged vibe or the beat on this one. Actually, the more I listened to it the more it got on my nerves. But people like it so you might wanna peep it. As for this kid, I've had my fill.
Name: SharpestInTheShed (Posted: 1/27/2005 9:30:00 PM)
Comment: This is refreshing. Hot as hell if you ask me. The beat is on point! M.O.P. has done what they were supposed to and always will do!
Name: notamc (Posted: 1/26/2005 7:12:00 PM)
Summary: It Is What It Is
Comment: Iím a fan of J-Love and M.O.P. The Mash Out Posse will never amaze you lyrically and this song is no different. The beat is nothing crazy but itís strong overall. Itís a good track.
Name: djplanet (Posted: 1/26/2005 12:24:00 PM)
Summary: Not A Big Fan But..
Comment: I found myself enjoying this record for what it is. J-Love's production is always the highlight of these records, and the beat compliments M.O.P.'s rugged style very well. Another record perfect for that mix-show vibe.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: M.O.P. (Lil Fame + Billy Danze)||Found: 16|