BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: kiz dez (Posted: 9/13/2008 6:28:00 PM; Partial IP: 22.118.149)
|Name: iNCiSiON (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: B-boys rejoice: Mos Def has decided to do a remake of Nucleus' classic electro joint "Jam On It" - cowbells and all. Mos does a good job of rhyming with an "old skool" flow (you'll know what i mean in the 2nd verse) making all you 30-something heads reminisce to when you were rocking mics at parties back in the day. You should all know what you're in for, so it's on you whether you pick this up or not, but personally I'll just stick with the original.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Mos Def||Found: 3|