• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Ghost #1 (Posted: 9/9/2005 5:24:00 PM)
Summary: One Of The Best Hip Hop Songs Ever
Comment: They don't make 'em like this anymore.
Name: Abstrakt13 (Posted: 8/5/2004 1:09:00 AM)
Summary: Nice Combo
Comment: Mos was on point in this track and Primo is on point like he usually is 98% of the time. This song is fire.
Name: Big_Proof_12 (Posted: 1/4/2004 2:50:00 PM)
Summary: Oh My God!!!!
Comment: This song can be no less than 5 in lyrics and production... not only are the lyrics awsome just the way Mos talks is cool... Damn.
Name: MeNaCe666 (Posted: 2/17/2003 2:58:00 PM)
Comment: Mos Def is such a conscious and smart emcee.
|Name: SToGE (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Mighty Mos, hot to Def! Support Rawkus and our site by purchasing this vinyl at our online store. Produced by DJ Premier should say enough…well almost for this track. Premier’s beat is dope but nothing real catchy, and as for Mos…tight as usual. With his touch of finesse about current events and the earth, spitting his lyrical algebra, I think I DEFinitely learned my own Mathematics.