• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.4 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: round_deh_way_girl (Posted: 4/9/2005 6:28:00 AM)
Summary: How You Gonna Leave Before You Dance With Me?
Comment: I like this a lot. Man the lyrics and song is fiyah. That's it.
Name: Strong Island 24 (Posted: 3/23/2004 3:31:00 PM)
Comment: I like the way they put "Shook Ones" in the middle of the song that tells a story, Mos is always hot.
Name: KLYMAXX (Posted: 2/25/2004 11:04:00 AM)
Summary: Mos Def A Classic!
Comment: THIS ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND STILL IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS!
Name: preston maddox III (Posted: 11/10/2003 7:54:00 PM)
Summary: Did I Miss Something?
Comment: Mos Def's lyrics are most definitely on point on this one, a story about a gold diggin, no good, untrustwothy slut. The production is quite nice, too, however, if I'm not mistaken, Ayatollah laid down the track for this, not Premo. Premier did, however provide the groundwork for Mathematics, in my opinion, the dopest track on this album. Not to take any shine away from this track, just thought I'd set the record straight(unless, of course, the credits are wrong on his own album!)
Name: freshah (Posted: 11/6/2003 7:59:00 PM)
Comment: The production is off the hook and Mos Def is holdin’ it down with his ill flows.
|Name: SToGE (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: If this song isn’t enough for you to purchase his new CD or vinyl, then I don’t know what is. This is by far my favorite of the week, it would even get a party hype! This track reminded me of the infamous song “Renee” by the Lost Boyz as he gets in deep with a particular somebody. Lyrics are real tight and the beat is off the hook. Check this one out…oh yea…did I say that this track is hot? : )