• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: axept (Posted: 9/10/2003 1:25:00 AM)
Summary: Could Be Better
Comment: Had my had bobbin’ for a sec but the beat should have changed around a bit. It wasn't too bad, but it just wasn’t all that phresh.
Name: Mista Jonez (Posted: 7/31/2003 6:38:00 AM)
Summary: Wus Xpectin More
Comment: Not exciting at all with a lame beat loop and half-assed flows.
|Name: Knowledge (Posted: 12/24/2002 7:52:00 PM)|
Comment: Nothing Phenomenal is going on here. Let me break this one down for you; average lyrics + an average beat = a track that gets tired real fast. Although there’s an old school feel that I respect, Microphone Phenomenal needs more cohesion and basically does nothing out of the ordinary to stand out. Don’t bother.