BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: DJ Alkemy (Posted: 1/8/2003 4:39:00 PM)
Comment: I think this track lacks any real kick. The cuts are good on it but I didn't like the beat when it was used by Black Rob on "I Dare You." 2 out of 5 overall.
Name: lizardking (Posted: 12/25/2002 5:27:00 AM)
Summary: Styles Is Back!
Comment: The beat is knockin', the cuts are incredible, and I think that puttin' SOB on the track was dope. Those are 2 groups people haven't heard from in a bit, and buy the looks of it they're both back and ready to spit.
|Name: Knowledge (Posted: 12/24/2002 7:52:00 PM)|
Comment: Who says nothing compares to the original? Not in the case of "Microphone Phenomenal," a much needed improvement is doctored up to form this remix. The key ingredient seems to be the flava added by DJ Cheapshot- this beat works wonders for a track that seemed to be D.O.A. Throw in some rugged lyrics by Styles of Beyond, and you've got a fairly impressive joint formulated.