• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: DJ Alkemy (Posted: 1/8/2003 4:34:00 PM)
Summary: About Time
Comment: It has been a long time since the DJ has had a chance to shine apart from a lil- 2 minute intro on the start of an album. Rholi gets a whole track biggin’ him up, and rightly so. Love the beat too.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 12/23/2002 12:18:00 AM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: “The Rholi Ro Show” is pure sickness with a touch of Mt. Bros niceness. This cut is dedicated to one of the illest deejays out there, Rholi Ro. If you’re a DJ you have to appreciate the props the Mountain Brothers give to this dude on the tables (a man some many heads just forget). Ro cuts up some ill lines on the chorus over the bouncy Chops break. Yeah, the Mountain Brothers are doing it, have done it, and will probably continue to do it, so…cop it.