• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: DJPrimetime (Posted: 5/20/2003 9:15:00 AM)
Summary: Great Track
Comment: My friend just put me on to it and I'm really diggin the cuts on the hook and the lyrics.
|Name: Knowledge (Posted: 2/12/2003 12:25:00 PM)|
Comment: This track pulls a complete 180 from the somber tone of "Heather." I say this to simply note the versatility that Move.Meant shows by creating an up-tempo feel combined with braggadocio rhymes on “The Rebirth." Move.Meant shows his prowess as a wordsmith to be above average here; although, better production could have helped this one to stay a bit more interesting. Move.Meant seems to know that he brings something fresh to the indie scene stating, “tryin' to reinvent the wheel by just puttin' a different spin on it." Hopefully this guy is here to stay.
Name: epical (Posted: 2/11/2003 7:48:00 PM)
Comment: Near perfection in production. Lyrical genius also appears to be going on here as well. "Hands down we da illest"- I can't say I'd argue too much with that.