• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: ChaotikEntity (Posted: 2/21/2005 11:48:00 PM)
Summary: Say What? If You Sleeping, Wake The F*ck Up!
Comment: This review was long over due! I've BEEN heard this track, but I'm just in one of those nostalgic modes. If you haven't peeped this track, then quit reading this review, and peep it! The beat is sick- simple and plain! Now add Juice on the mix too? Warfare? Naw son, this is more world take over shit type stuff. The lyrics are straight up poisonous. Check this one out. Apologies that I never came fourth on this one!
|Name: Tron (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Another dope beat by Dj Emmaculate; this beat would be an excellent instrumental for freestyling (I guess that's why the notorious freestyle God Juice is on this track). Mozes and Juice come correct this time on "Verbal Warfare." The lyrics are on point and the deliveries blend well with each other. This track is a definite banger and is emphatically suggested if you're down with posse tracks. I would check out the rest of Mozes Gunn's tracks on his album 'Personal Vendetta' if you're feeling this.
Name: Lyrikally Infinite (Posted: 3/26/2002 9:41:00 PM)
Comment: The beat on this track is a classic and it blends perfectly with the K.O. lines. The K.O. lines are so precise & artistic that it's pitiful!