BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: hanus (Posted: 2/18/2003 12:56:00 PM)
Summary: The Beat Is Okay
Comment: Mr. Brady sounds exactly like Abstract Rude- very slow and dull. The beat is dope though as it gets pretty repetitive, but my head nods every time I hear it.
Name: honeyjam (Posted: 12/2/2002 5:58:00 PM)
Comment: This track is definitely dope!
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: It's hard for me to review this track. While there weren't many factors that made me dislike it, there weren't too many factors that made me like it either. The lyrics are basically simple, with not as much word play as he used in "Let My Record Rotate". The beat sounds like the product of a child in grade one piano lessons; four notes over and over and over and over...
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Mr. Brady; Deep Rooted||Found: 2|