• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: You know ish is gonna get ill when long time partners Mr. Complex and L-Fudge get in the studio to drop a cut. Both emcees are mad fluid as they claim that they get attention like "Bomb Threats." Beyond There chops up a mental with mad precision creating a cut with both bump and melody. With both "Bomb Threats" and "Desire" on the same 12", how the hell can you go wrong?
Name: JUKIEBOT81 (Posted: 4/27/2002 1:41:00 AM)
Summary: This Is A Pretty Cool Track...
Comment: This is a pretty cool track. The beat is chill but kind of reminds me of Castlevania or one of those old Nintendo games. The battle rhyme based flow is cool too, but nothing really grabs me. I would bang it as good background music.