• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: edot1999 (Posted: 8/18/2003 11:58:00 PM)
Summary: The Shiznit
Comment: One of his best singles to date!
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Mr. Complex continues to give hip-hop junkies single upon single to "Desire." For some reason, this cat always seems to find one of those chill-out type of beats with that ill sonic flow. Darp Malone gives Complex and Clip of Brassmunk a tight synthesized beat to rip on. Complex always comes correct and so should you.
Name: JUKIEBOT81 (Posted: 4/27/2002 1:43:00 AM)
Summary: Where Is Mos Or The Roots
Comment: This beat is soooo dope it sound like Kweli or J-Live should be on it, not Mr. Complex. He doesnít fit with it but itís cool.
Name: thisisofficial (Posted: 4/11/2002 12:32:00 PM)
Comment: Dope Production.