BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Jukums (Posted: 4/30/2004 1:02:00 PM)
Comment: I'm really feelin' this beat. Mr. Complex and Biz Markie bring a little somethin' to the table, but not really enough to get me hungry for more.
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 3/10/2004 5:01:00 PM)|
Comment: Damn, this could be Complex's best 12" yet. Another bangin' beat (as usual) and Complex dropping his unique style. This time around The Biz is on the hook. Cop this record cause I know it will be in heavy rotation.
Name: mecbar (Posted: 2/28/2004 10:34:00 AM)
Summary: Not Too Shabby
Comment: I'm not a huge Mr. Complex fan, but I like what this track brings. Biz and the beat make it work in my opinion.