• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Jukums (Posted: 4/30/2004 1:05:00 PM)
Summary: One Of The Classix
Comment: The production is ill, and it makes up for some of the holes in the lyrics. Lovin' the jazzy beat (smooth and hard).
Name: streetballa4life (Posted: 4/7/2004 1:33:00 AM)
Summary: Tight Track
Comment: ThebBeat definitely stands out. It is very smooth. The lyrics are on par as well. Overall this is an ill song.
Name: Shifty-Realistikz (Posted: 3/30/2004 1:20:00 PM)
Summary: This Song Flows Like Cum Through The Utures
Comment: Man Mr. Complex hits it, it's true if you aint boppin yo head to this song, somethin is definitely wrong, this song flows like no other. The chorus is so f*ckin' catchy, I just listened to it, and it's already stuck in my head, listn to this song, enjoy and peace...Realistikz!
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 3/10/2004 5:01:00 PM)|
Comment: If your listening to this track and not nodding your head it has to be because of a neck brace. Catch whip lash with this one. Mr. Complex has always come solid yet still remains underrated. I think heads who haven't peeped his music should definitely do so. The lyrics on this track are reminiscent of "Visualize" and the beat is bananas. Oh, and L-Fudge comes out from that rock he's been hiding under to help with the hook. I will most definitely be buying this 12", so should you.