BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: mindphrixion (Posted: 4/3/2005 6:12:00 PM)
Comment: The beat is mad cool. I've heard some of this guy's shit before and it wasn't bad. This is more impressive then the other shit, but his rhymes are decent. Nothin' seriously impressive.
|Name: ADM (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: This is definitely HOT! The track is symphonic without straying too far away from Greenweedz's comfort zone. You have to love the production on this one. Layers and layers of sounds fit together like a bullet and a chamber. Greenweedz comes off much better on this track: more aggressive while being more lyrical. If for no more than the track itself, push listen.