BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: the1200kid (Posted: 2/5/2004 4:38:00 AM)
Summary: Beautiful Grime
Comment: The final Funcrusher burner. This is all about Big Jus! "Rocksteady in all it's fury"... straight ill.
Name: J6N (Posted: 10/3/2003 1:15:00 PM)
Summary: Dark And Beautiful!
Comment: Man that beat is f-in dark, but I love it so much (Co Flow never goes wrong with the beats), El-P does full justice to it and is at his best. Put bluntly, this song has no visible flaws whatsover and is most definatly worth a buy.
Name: Pimp Lord Adrian (Posted: 9/30/2003 9:04:00 AM)
Summary: Ill Beat!
Comment: I have not heard much from Company Flow but this impresses good with a really creepy beat and not so bad lyrics.
Name: TGODD (Posted: 2/17/2003 12:10:00 AM)
Comment: Dark, amazing beat with some killer lyrics, and "whoa" is all I can say.