• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: manicdopepresence (Posted: 12/9/2004 3:07:00 PM)
Summary: Rebelutionaries Unite!
Comment: "..you don’t even know the chemicals you’ve ingested!
urine tested.. beat innocent man till he confesses!"
And then the beat is just hard-hitting cosmic shock rays to drive home the point. One of my favorite Coflow joints ever.
Name: MeNaCe666 (Posted: 12/6/2003 10:51:00 AM)
Summary: Company Flow Has Done It Again
Comment: I wasn't sure about the beat, but El-P verses were crazy.
Name: hanus (Posted: 1/20/2003 11:25:00 AM)
Summary: Mr. El-p
Comment: El-p's production is filthy. He showcases just how raw his lyrical skills can be on this song. It's definitely more down to earth. Which is odd considering Co-flow are the originators of intergalactic hip hop style.
Name: TGODD (Posted: 12/22/2002 10:15:00 PM)
Summary: My Song
Comment: Considering my favorite hip-hop artists include The Coup, Dead Prez, Public Enemy, and Non Phixion, a political song with El-P producing was like a wet dream come true for me. This is one of the only Co-Flow songs I can stand, and El-P's production has definitely evolved since those days, because “8 Steps to Perfection” just puts me to sleep. Maybe there's something wrong with me. Anyways, this song, FanDam and Cold Vein are all friggin’, ill so check them all. Here's a quote from this America diss track: "Invite you across the border then sh*t on your divinity."