• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: 10th wonder (Posted: 8/5/2003 2:59:00 AM)
Summary: A Masterpiece
Comment: Mr. Lif can flow and deliver while El-P got the beat- what you get is a masterpiece.
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 7/16/2003 2:49:00 PM)|
Comment: Over one of El-P's famous drum breaks Mr. Lif delivers some of the sickest sh*t I've heard him spit. This track is a wig-flipper, just raw drums and rhymes. Can you really ask for anything more? Mr. Lif goes off on this one, just Listen for yourself.
Name: LD-TechnicaliTablist (Posted: 5/10/2003 3:58:00 PM)
Summary: Lif Will Not Get Much Play On This One
Comment: Lif is tight over the right beat but he has put out much better material in the past. For instance; "Pull out Your Cut" & "Be Out"