• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: Sensei (Posted: 4/7/2009 5:47:00 AM; Partial IP: 17.198.188)
Comment: Lif always comes with some original stuff, and usually it's either hit or a miss. This is on some grimy shit, dope!!!
Name: Jsmooth (Posted: 4/5/2009 7:28:00 PM; Partial IP: 55.158.193)
Location: London, ON
Comment: always have loved lif, his style never gets old it kinda looks like this cd is going to have a strong political veiw which he doesnt usually do...but should still be amazing
Name: Itejvu (Posted: 3/30/2009 2:35:00 PM; Partial IP: 188.8.131.52)
Comment: my house is like a bunker!!
Name: eskimaux (Posted: 3/29/2009 5:42:00 PM; Partial IP: 50.187.216)
Comment: I like the originality. Fuck those shit talking pussy fucks. ATL is known to make shit music anyway, so I don't blame you for not knowing how to understand the next level of hip hop. bitch
Name: t.i (Posted: 3/29/2009 4:30:00 PM; Partial IP: 176.243.76)
Comment: this shit sucks balllsssssss
Name: Rhys (Posted: 3/26/2009 1:58:00 PM; Partial IP: 212.78.141)
Comment: Sounds like an intro to the album. But dope regardless and Lif continues to speak about relevant issues of today. The four tracks off this album are dope, hopefully the beats on the entire album will be consistent and complement his ill flow and lyrical content. One of the best Emcees around.
Name: jorgeazel (Posted: 3/26/2009 4:15:00 AM; Partial IP: 164.212.84)
Location: etown, PA
Comment: LIF killin it as usual how is there no other comments its not suitable just speakin my mind w/ dat real hip hop influence step up and see da true shit