• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: J6N (Posted: 9/21/2003 11:22:00 AM)
Summary: Hmmm Definatly Different.
Comment: This song is quite different than the ones I've been listening to lately. So hats off to Mr. Rictor and Felix for striving to be different and pulling it off, as I can say I genuinely enjoyed this song! Very good indeed!
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Is the mix between Hip-Hop and Drum n’ Base gonna be the next big thing or what? If you thought that 'You Got Me' from the Roots latest album was too soft and if you liked the song KRS-One did with Goldie last year than you might wanna check this out. Technology rap over a beat that sounds like R2-D2 when he’s pissed off at CP30 - George Lucas is gonna love this.