• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Marne Dog Big T (Posted: 10/17/2008 5:36:00 PM; Partial IP: 214.128.22)
Comment: admittedly, I've been a Mudkids head from back in the day ( big ups Rusty!). the beat on High Noon is def a up tempo type dance cut. for me it gives that wanna bounce and nod ya head. maybe not a ride cut, but when listening I I always catch the beat and start moving.
Rusty's vocals show a sophistication and style that are under-appreciated these days in Hip Hop. the lyrics may seen simple but they remain on point with the joint's flow.
Name: WallyZee (Posted: 12/2/2002 9:20:00 PM)
Summary: Not Bad
Comment: I just happened to stumble on this track here in the Singles Archive. Itís a nice track, nothing groundbreaking though. Itís a chilling track with a nice beat. The delivery and voice isnít that great but itís still a nice track.