• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Mum's is probably best known for his work on Murs' latest album Rules The World. And after hearing the beats on that album I was expecting something a bit more bouncy, electronically influenced, and mainstream accessible. The song is nothing of the sort. It's got a very dark sound, and overall it works. Kazi, Oh No, and Medaphor certainly aren't known in most circles for their lyrical prowess, and this song isn't going to change that. The production definitely needs a few MC's over it, and as far as that goes, the 3 of them serve their purpose well. Just don't expect anything mind blowing.
Name: Infinite Thoughtz (Posted: 7/27/2002 8:15:00 PM)
Summary: Mum's Is The Word
Comment: The emcees on this track are dope. Mum's The Word can produce tight beats- nah mean.