• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Nite Tyme (Posted: 2/19/2005 8:40:00 PM)
Summary: Hot Kid
Comment: 9th does it again with another banger. I'm steady movin' my dome to this track. Murs is real nice also over this beat which makes this a good combo of MC meets producer.
|Name: Slang (Posted: 6/11/2004 1:30:00 AM)|
Comment: I would love to carefully explain what makes this beat ill, but every time I replay it on my computer to find out, I end up shaking my brain so violently that by the end of the song I have no idea what I just heard. Yes, it's that serious fam; a warning should be placed on this track saying, "Keep out of reach of Christopher Reeve." All of the 9th Wonder haters will be silenced upon hearing this, and that's a fact. Oh yeah, you know that MC, Murs? He's on this one too and has been known to drop a good rhyme every now and then. As far as production goes, think Ras Kass' "Oral Sex" meets an extremely hot melody, kick-ass drums, and some smooth voice samples. If anyone read this entire review I apologize for taking up time which could be used listening to this track. Bump it now!