• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: J6N (Posted: 8/23/2003 3:20:00 PM)
Summary: Lyrics Waaaaay Better Than The Beat.
Comment: Murs just kills this beat. Sadly though the beat is rather flat and dull. I think Murs is the odd one out in Def Jux, as his style is just so....different. But that's beside the point, his lyrical skill is amazing and he murders this beat.
Name: arrow_one (Posted: 7/28/2003 11:56:00 AM)
Summary: He Kills It
Comment: Murs just f*cking kills it on this one- lyrics and production is ill, but nothing less to be expected from Def Jux.
Name: Akwan (Posted: 4/7/2003 5:22:00 AM)
Summary: Sounds Like Ice Cube, Why Isnt This Death Row?
Comment: Why isn't this under Death Row or Aftermath? Murs owns the mic. I'd say Murs has an old school flow in this track though, but my ears are open.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 2/28/2003 6:51:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: “El-P made the beat, ain’t I killin’ it?” Alright, that lil’ line right there is the true exemplification of the new Murs joint “Def Cover.” Now that one of the Living Legends’s crew members is with the Def Jux camp you can start to believe that El-P is just fish-netting all the of the underground’s finest. Definitely one of Producto’s more up-beat joints and Murs tears this thing like a hymen. Murs has always been sick with it and that trend now continues with an equally, yet different, crew. Your tables will want to smoke this joint.