• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Chanc' (Posted: 10/13/2008 1:47:00 PM; Partial IP: .12.199.34)
Location: My world, Ga
Comment: I love this song, I was in the rally that protested the case Murs is talkin about..Big up
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 10/1/2007 1:15:00 PM)|
Comment: Murs, my favorite member of Cali’s Living Legends crew collaborates with the producer that made his name with Gnarls Barkley and Danger Doom. Just like his previous collaborations with 9th Wonder on 3:16 and Murray’s Revenge, Murs flows effortlessly on this surprisingly nice Danger Mouse beat. I’m not really a fan of Danger Mouse’s work, but his production here takes the cake. Good single overall and I hope to see more from the both Murs and Danger Mouse.