• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Laneone€! (Posted: 2/24/2007 6:26:00 AM)
Summary: A Real One
Comment: That's hip hop in the illest form. German hip hop, must learn!
Name: dmfoote (Posted: 3/10/2004 4:10:00 AM)
Summary: It Is A Smash! Wit Great Content.
Comment: I really like the concept of the song. It addresses all those wannabees out there frontin'!
|Name: Shay Boogs (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Dope…simply dope. This is one of the best songs I've ever reviewed for this site. Chops (Mountain Bros.) had me hooked from the get-go with his scratching, vocal samples, and bassline. Mystic is definitely an above-average emcee that flowed nicely to the beat. What stood out to me was how effortlessly she spit her lyrics. Goodvibe has a very solid combination here: Mystic + Chops = Flavor to savor!